- Faulty Products:
- At NOEBY Fishing Tackle, we take pride in personally checking every order extensively before it leaves our premises so you do not have to deal with the disappointment of a faulty product. However, if by chance you should receive a product that is faulty and it is still in unused condition we will replace the item from 14 days of the original purchase date. We will arrange for our courier to pick the item up from you and we will return the replacement product to you within 2-5 working days* at absolutely no cost to you. If the product is faulty and has been used and is within 14 days of the original purchase date we may need to have the item picked up and sent directly to the supplier of the product - please contact us below for more information – please note that any return postage costs incurred from the supplier of the product back to yourself are at your own cost.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- If you return a product to us and it is not found to be faulty under our testing methods any postage costs incurred will be at your expense. Please call us on 0427 729 688 or email us at email@example.com to arrange a faulty product exchange or if you should require any further information about this service.
- Change Of Mind Exchange:
- In the instance that you have changed your mind or you require a different size/colour etc., we offer an exchange (No refinds) within 30 days of the original purchase date. In order to qualify for an exchange the product must be in brand new condition( never used) and in original packaging, if applicable*. All postage costs incurred will be at the buyers expense, we suggest using a postage service with tracking as any items lost in transit is not NOEBY Fishing Tackle responsibility. Proof of Purchase is Mandatory in the form rececipt from location purchased. If purchased from a stocked out please contact them first. Please call us on 0427 729 688 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a change of mind product exchange, refund or if you should require any further information about this service.
- Goods Broken in Transit, Incorrect or Missing Items Delivered:
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to NOEBY Fishing Tackle within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. If any item(s) received is not what was originally ordered please leave the item/s in its original packaging and call us on 0427 729 688 or email us immediately at email@example.com. Any attempt to use the incorrect or damaged item will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of the item(s) as a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter. NOEBY Fishing Tackle owns the title of any extra goods shipped with your order that have been despatched in error.
- General Points
No receipt? No problems, just contact us first so we can try and locate your purchase online to confirm you have purchased the goods through us.
If you have broken a fishing rod and more so a graphite rod, please read this article first to understand what generally is classified as incorrect user error. Broken Fishing Rod Article
Purchase of gift vouchers, are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Also treat them like cash! Don’t lose them.